Sunday, January 5, 2014

Just a quickie...

It's my first week of posting in the new year, and I'd hate to miss one of my planned twice-weekly posts this early!


Not much to say today. Good week of running - two 2-milers and a 3 miler. Not much I know but I'm starting from the ground up and really focusing on speed this year. Of course, this has all been on the treadmill...we've got snow on the ground, and it's SUPER cold right now. Temps will be below zero for most of the week. 

However, the eternal optimist in me is thinking about spring. Which leads me to a commercial advertisement of sorts. My church (Good Shepherd Lutheran in Naperville, IL) is starting a new group on the spring called GROW - Get Running Or Walking! I'm excited to see it launch and will post more about it in the future. For now, check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/GROWGoodShepherd . 

More later...

No comments: