Monday, January 21, 2008

Training - Week 7

I'm a little late with this since I usually post training wrap-ups on Sunday, but here goes...

I had a bit of a setback last week with being ill. I had to stop a little more than halfway through a run on Thursday, and I completely skipped my Friday run. So, in total, the week looked like this:

- Wednesday: 3 miles
- Thursday: 3.5 miles
- Sunday 12 miles

For a total of 18.5. Not the week that I wanted, as I'm now 5.5 miles behind my schedule. Having said that, I don't intend to go back and make it up. I just count it as miles lost because of illness/injury, and I'm giving myself a "hall pass" on situations like this.

The good news is I'm feeling better now, and the 12 miler yesterday was hard but bearable.

This week, I'll get back in the saddle. Tomorrow is 3 miles--looking forward to it.

No comments: